• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Friday's Gold race

'Strega' passing 'Czech Mate'

Re: From Friday's Gold race

Originally posted by Mike51
    'Strega' passing 'Czech Mate'
    Being the Minter bunch, I noticed that Tiger was content to "hang out" with Smoot for a bit. My question is (AND I AM JUST CONFUSED HERE, THERE IS NO CONSPERIACY OR QUESTIONING OF THE PILOTS OR CREW OR ANY OF THAT CRAP) is Strega really passing on the inside? I don't think you can do that. Or is this after Strega had passed Czech and is now "hanging out"?

Awesome picture. One of those "everything falls into place" shots. It does look dark on my screen. Anyone else?

Well done.
    Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
    Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

Looks a bit dark on my screen as well, but a fantastic shot nonetheless...and yeah, it does look like Tiger was passin' on the inside...probably just the camera angle..
      Mark Johnson
      Strega Fan since 1997

Comment

Me thinks that race 86 is actually working his way past race 7

Comment

Mike - do I have your permission to adjust the contrast on this image and re-submit it?

Comment

Great shot - it was a little dark on my monitor as well, so I pumped it up a bit (AMATEUR Photoshop effort). No offense, Mike51! ***I'm sorry - I didn't ask permission to "edit" the original - my bad.***

Last edited by drmull; 09-27-2006, 09:16 PM. Reason: Wrong photo submitted (I'm an idiot)

Comment

Working...
            X