View pt deux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View pt deux

notice the shadow below and beside Spirit of Texas. She kept a pretty low line through the Valley!
    Attached Files

Re: View pt deux

Originally posted by fenceliner01
    notice the shadow below and beside Spirit of Texas. She kept a pretty low line through the Valley!
    Krikey!

Dood.. I owe you a check! I've got your addy from the party directions...

How bad did you do that night? Turnout was a "bit" less than anticipated I gather?

I was SOOOO Smoked that evening, didn't even think to bring in camera.

Every year, I don't think I can recuperate from the 11 days at Stead.. every year, I make it, and can't wait to get back. I have not gotten to the can't wait state yet!!

I've had my head in the computer since before I left for home and prolly should have let BeerNazi drive and worked stuff on the way home!

Check's in the mail!

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

It was a great time! We all need to make sure "no one" is left holding the bag for no-shows and table rental. Of course you could raise a little extra cash by selling that bean recipe! I'd be first in line.
      thanks again for offering your home and crew!!!

Comment

Well, since you're not the only one that wanted that bean recipe, I'll pull it from Christy the next time I see her and post it here. Don't sweat the money - I made out OK and all the food and beer found a home (or stomach) over the course of the weekend.

Mr. Taggart

Comment

Great shot of Spirit, great sense of speed. Us pit dwellers are getting tired of seeing bellys only. Maybe they should have a rule all planes must achieve wings level in front of the start/finish pylon at least once per race.
          No pixels were harmed, honest.

http://www.ignomini.com
          http://www.pbase.com/ignomini

Comment

race # 105 is allways fun to watch from the fence ....
            me and my son go to marvel at that low line every year
            great photo.....I hope next year i will not be working if you have another gop
            www.renosection3.com

Comment

I'm planning on it - in spite of playing host and hostess, Christy and I had a good time.

Comment

Working...
              X