Something Special Coming Tomorrow... hopefully

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Special Coming Tomorrow... hopefully

Good lord willin and the creek don't rise.. we should have something pretty neat tomorrow.. Depending on when we get back from our "mission" we will do our best to develop what we gather into a presentable .... ahh.. (I hate it when this happens) presentation

I have this rule ya'see.. no word can be within an inch of another word.. see what happens when a self-taught high school dropout trys to be a writer!

Did someone say.....[[[[HACK]]]] excuse you@!

ROAD TRIP!!
    Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Road trippin too

Wayner's, gonna be down in your neck of the woods this weekend (Fri-Sat.)... you gonna be around or you bailing town (or did they kick you out again??)

Kraz

Comment

Re: Road trippin too

Originally posted by Kraz
      Wayner's, gonna be down in your neck of the woods this weekend (Fri-Sat.)... you gonna be around or you bailing town (or did they kick you out again??)

Kraz
      LOL.. what time you comin down Kraz??? Work or play? Call me, do ya have my phone number? Email me if you don't.. If you can get down here by about 5:30am tomorrow morning, and have some free time.. you can come with me.. fun stuff!!

Saturday evening, I have something planned but I'm free friday evening (after I get the stuff published) and saturday day...

Call me dood!!

Wayne
      PS, I'm up late..
      PPS... I just PM'd you with my phone numba..
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Kraz.....I take it this means you will not be at NAS Whitbey.......
        the other Wayne................

Comment

Technical Difficulties

Well as you can tell, we did not get our update posted.. that's the bad news, our technical difficulties are solved... (our exhausted webmaster got some sleep to catch up for that lost doing the project yesterday) and we *should* have the feature done sometime today..

It'll be worth the wait!!

Wayne the tired webmaster..
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
          X