Sunday Pics are up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Pics are up

Here are some more pics from Sunday at the races. Hope you enjoy!

Sky Critter

Re: Sunday Pics are up

Originally posted by Sky Critter
    Here are some more pics from Sunday at the races. Hope you enjoy!

www.thats2kewl.com
    Nice pics critter. Sadly I see you don't have any of the SAAB demo team.......... Thank God! Thanks for sharing.
    Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

Awesome - thanks!! I've been trying to get a pic of Kent Pietsch landing on that RV but my el cheapo digital just doesn't wanna do it (plus I'm just no good behind the camera). Great shots of just about everyone else too!
      Nice!!
      Rachel
      Last edited by dineega; 09-22-2006, 08:29 PM.

Comment

How's this?
        Attached Files

Comment

Here are a few more Kent Pietsch...

Some of Kent on Sunday...
          TomL
          Attached Files

Comment

One thing I try to do at least once every year is sit beside someone who's never seen his show before. It's a riot. Just listen for someone saying "oh my gawd" when he flies in.
            R

Comment

Thanks for the kind comments on the pics. I've acquired some "lower end" alien technology but haven't quite figured out how to best use it yet.

If I'm ever abducted by aliens...I hope to run into Victor on the mother ship.

I can't decide if we should applaud his amazing piloting skills or lock him up in a sanitarium
              Putting Kent in a sanitarium would only allow him to recruit more folks for SECTION 3! You guys really crack me up!
              I've watched him do his various routines for years and I'm still captivated and amazed by it. It's even better when the people around you have never seen it before.

The SAAB demo was OK the first day... after that it should only be viewed at 2am on your local cable access channel.
              Sky Critter

Comment

Working...
              X