Photo ID Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo ID Help.

Need to know who the fellow on the left is. I know his name but can't remember it or dig it out of my notes...

Embarrassing!
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Photo ID Help.

Pete Law

Comment

Dood....if you don't know who that is by sight, you are hurting.

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
        Dood....if you don't know who that is by sight, you are hurting.
        Yea... I am. Unfortunately, the radiation crap they burned my throat and subsequently, my brain with, sort of trashed certain parts of my memory.

I knew it was Pete but I tend to forget folks names who I know very well and am standing right beside. Even after remembering it already!

Thanks Hawkeye!

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Boy, I wish I had an excuse like that!!!! everybody else tells me it's just old age...............

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
          Yea... I am. Unfortunately, the radiation crap they burned my throat and subsequently, my brain with, sort of trashed certain parts of my memory.

Thanks Hawkeye!

Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye
            Boy, I wish I had an excuse like that!!!!
            Trust me, NO ya don't!!
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

OK you brought it up, [some of us are just concerned] speaking of the radiation and all, how are you doing? Still good I hope!! Also, I haven't thanked you this year for all the GREAT work you did for us fans from Reno, so THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,

Comment

Originally posted by tex-fan
                OK you brought it up, [some of us are just concerned] speaking of the radiation and all, how are you doing? Still good I hope!! Also, I haven't thanked you this year for all the GREAT work you did for us fans from Reno, so THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,
                Thanks for asking... I don't really have a problem talking about it. I'm doing pretty well actually, apart from some issues like mentioned above and, probably hardest to deal with, I get REAL tired REAL easy and don't recover like I used to.

I will always have to be careful how and what I eat and my taste buds are toast for most things that are sweet... (beer tastes just like beer!!!)

Got all my hair back and test reports, now two years out from last treatment, are all good to go!

I go in for some more tests next week, they do em all the time... not sure if it's to help or just take more of my money tho!

Wayner
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Great to hear, love AAFO, and may God continue bless you, and stregthen you. P.S. you have been in my prayers for all of these 2 years.

Comment

Argh. I stood right next to him watching the sport class heat races on Sat. He was talking with someone about his involvement with Greeamyer's bird, his opinions on NEMESIS etc. I had absolutely no idea that was him, or I'd have started a conversation with him too. Oh well, I'll know next year......

Comment

If you've ever had a need for a fix on a LARGE carb, Pete Law is the guy you would go to!

Comment

Need to know who the fellow on the left is. I know his name but can't remember it or dig it out of my notes...

Embarrassing!
                        Next time just check any gear door in the unlimited pits
                        Bill Garnett
                        InterstellarDust
                        Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

Trust me, NO ya don't!!
                          Wayne,

Just the excuse, not the treatment. I know full well about all that, as my late wife went through the radiation and chemo treatment. I was with her every step of the way.

It's good to hear that your recovery is progressing and things have a positive outlook to them. Keep it up!!!

Wayne

Comment

Wayno,

I am so disappointed. And I had such a high opinion of you. See what too many days out in the desert will do to you. Dude, that the great master who instructed Yoda in the ways of the force. The great unlimited racing god who transforms ordinary airplanes into racing beasts. He is reponsible for changing the direction of air racing. And a really neat guy.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by paintboy
                              Wayno,

I am so disappointed. And I had such a high opinion of you. See what too many days out in the desert will do to you. Dude, that the great master who instructed Yoda in the ways of the force. The great unlimited racing god who transforms ordinary airplanes into racing beasts. He is reponsible for changing the direction of air racing. And a really neat guy.

Dave
                              LOL... I knew I'd open up a can of whoop ass on myself for asking a dumb question but I just could not pull the name out of my memory banks.

Trust me, I know the name, it's just that the old RAM don't connect to the HD too well sometimes these days.

The worst part is, I'll be in a conversation with someone.. I remember their name, then I totally forget it and have to either ask again or bluff..

I even forgot John Slack's name the other day during a conversation and I know him really well...

That's just an example.

The docs told me this condition was normal for the amount of radiation that exited through my brain during the treatment and that I'd get it all back.. two years and counting..

Anyway.. can we just leave this thread go? It serves no purpose other than the original one and making me feel like a $hit...

Thanks in advance...

Wayne Sagar
                              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                              X