Kent Pietch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kent Pietch

I'm sure most of you have seen Kent Pietch's aerobatic comedy act many times. If you haven't it involves him intruding on the flightline in his interstate cadet while losing various pieces of airplane. Well, if you missed it on Sunday, as he dropped his wheel from the aircraft, it bounces inches from and then hits the side of an official vehicle parked right on the ramp. Still don't know why it was that close but inside the car was none other than Paul Poberezny and his wife. I don't think they had a clue as to what hit them as they were faced the opposite direction. Of course luckily no one was hurt but it was hilarious from the stands. We almost fell out of our seats laughing. Afterwards, the Poberezny's, Kent Pietch and crew, stood next to the dented car with spare tire on the hood and took pictures. Everyone got a big kick out of that one including the insurance company I'm sure!

Re: Kent Pietch

Yep, they were all out there getting their pics taken. Even Wayne Handley walked out there and got a pic.

(now if mine will work)

Comment

Re: Kent Pietch

I was sitting in Section F at the time as well. I did manage to get a few pics of the aftermath, I hope I can figure out how to show them here.

He sure smacked that car pretty good. Looks like everyone took it in good humor.

Cheers
      Gerry

Comment

Working...
      X