Thanks to all! TOR due in '07!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to all! TOR due in '07!

Thanks to everyone for their support. I'm sorry I missed the GOP. I'm sorry I missed my appointment with Section3guy. Extremely busy trying to make the movie. Very special thanks to Wayner and all that that implies (sorry you didn't make the Bronco trip, I promise to have less camera stuff next time, in fact why don't you show the aafo-ers the picture of me in the Bronc').

Ultra-amazing thanks to: Ron Bucarelli (a fine aviator and actor who continues to tell me I've got balls for hanging out of the back of the Bronco..), Mike Brown, Mr. Steadfast, Bob Button, Jimmy Leeward, and Bob Odegaard (for flying so close to the Bronco I could hear his engine over the Bronc' and through the headset...you should see the pictures... ) and all their crews. Many other teams lent their support and services to us without hesitation (well not much anyways), you know who you are and I cannot say thanks enough.

Finally, thnaks to you the photographers,reporters and fans. Your care and passion for the sport is why we are here. While I'm officially done shooting in Reno for TOR, you can expect me to be stinking up Pylon 8 next year with my ol' Mamiya 645. I hope to see you there, or at some other place and time.

P.S. The trailer should be up soon on the TOR website (so I'm told).
Working...
X