New lens works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New lens works!

Taken on Wednesday before we left for Reno!
    Attached Files

Re: New lens works!

Two more, all photos taken through a blue plexiglass window. We are getting the kit to remove the doors on our Baron, so the pictures should get better!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by King
      Two more, all photos taken through a blue plexiglass window. We are getting the kit to remove the doors on our Baron, so the pictures should get better!
      King, missed you this year... Actually, totally forgot you'd be there with the plane! Probably walked by you 20 times!

Does the Baron have the same escape window setup as early Bonanza?

On those, you can pull the piano wire hinge and fly with the window out. Works like a charm and is what we did to get all the Hughes Racer Replica shots.

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

We were right in front of the Brietling tent.

Heck of a spot we got!!!!

I thought about the escape window, but we have the door removal kit on order.

Comment

Originally posted by King
          We were right in front of the Brietling tent.

Heck of a spot we got!!!!

I thought about the escape window, but we have the door removal kit on order.
          King, window is a hellofalot cheaper and works a charm.. Once you get to TO speed (or a little below) the air totally ignores the opening and it's pretty calm inside.

If it's anything like a Seneca, with the doors of, it's a mailstorm back there at speed!!!! (go a little too fast and you're grabbing interior parts as they attempt to depart the airplane)

Not sure you're restricted with the window out like you are with the doors off either...

Might wanna give her a shot with it out and see how it works..

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
            If it's anything like a Seneca, with the doors of, it's a mailstorm back there at speed!!!! (go a little too fast and you're grabbing interior parts as they attempt to depart the airplane)
            HA... reminds me of chasing a DC-3 in John Parkers Seneca. My first (and only) air to air shoot, to hear and feel the air reverberating in the open doorway sure got your attention.
            Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
            My Photos
            My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
              HA... reminds me of chasing a DC-3 in John Parkers Seneca. My first (and only) air to air shoot, to hear and feel the air reverberating in the open doorway sure got your attention.
              Yeah you didn't look too good when John made that inverted pass through the trees....

http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
              http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Yeah, Thanks for reminding me
                Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
                My Photos
                My Ride

Comment

Working...
                X