THANKS +++ to you Reporters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANKS +++ to you Reporters

On behalf of those of us that could not make it this year......

We so appreciate you for quick and detailed posts.

You Reporters are loved by us absentee race fans.

Thank's to each of your.

Re: THANKS +++ to you Reporters

Originally posted by Unregistered
    On behalf of those of us that could not make it this year......

We so appreciate you for quick and detailed posts.

You Reporters are loved by us absentee race fans.

Thank's to each of your.
    I'll second that BIG TIME!

For the first few days, we were able to get back to the room, dig out a few photos and get up some sort of report. As always, as the week rolls on, it gets harder and harder to attempt to accomplish this. Even when we used to have a motor home behind John and Jan's American Air Racing, often, we were up till way past 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning getting stuff up for the day.

Each year, we try to keep up and each year it doesn't work out like we envision...

You pit reporters are the best thing since sliced bread! This year, you accomplished what I've tried to do for years.. almost instant reporting!

VERY cool indeed!

I'm almost falling asleep at my laptop this evening. .I really want to look at my shots from the day.. I think I got some goodies!!

I won the "lottery" to Pylon 4 today for the UL gold race! Had perfect light, let's hope I was up to the task and bring back some shots worthy of the opportunity given me by RARA to bring you the unique view from that pylon!

Thanks again to the AAFO.COM Pit/Grandstand reporting crew of 2006! You guys were accurate, went the extra mile to get the real story and I'm just totally proud to be associated with all of you!

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Lap dances 2 yall..... u guys and gals earned it.

BM

Comment

Allow me to add my appreciation as well.

Very well done !!!

Thank you

Comment

Working...
        X