Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks!

Just wanted to thank everyone keeping those of us stuck at home with as much up to date information and pictures as possible! After attending the races for 20 years straight, it kills me to be stuck at home...
    Congrats to MB et al for a stupendous job! Nice to see all his efforts finally pay off and put another contender in the mix.
    Rick

Re: Thanks!

I second that........I was there Tues thru Friday, but had to come home for a friends wedding. Thanks again for the updates.
    Brian

Comment

Re: Thanks!

Plans to go cancelled at the last minute... Had to get everything from the net.

THANK YOU!!!! to everyone who took the time to post updates, pictures, and videos. Was very difficult to concentrate this week.

Congrats to Mike Brown... alot of hard work finally paid off. Thanks to Tiger for keeping him honest and make him earn it. Several laps at 490+...man, those who were not able to make it, sure missed some great racing. I hope the damage is not major to Strega. Hope to see them all back next year.

Congrats to all the racers in all the classes. The fans sure appreciate your being there to give us the races we just love to watch and/or participate in.
      Warren

Comment

Working...
      X