Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb Dog Question . . .

Hey Guys . . .

No, it's not about my dumb dog . . . he's not really that dumb, anyway . . . it's more the question that's dumb . . . or maybe it's me that's dumb . . . or just a bit confused . . .

Okay . . . are dogs allowed at the races? in the pits? Couldn't find anything in the Air Race info that said one way or the other and truthfully couldn't remember if I'd ever seen a dog around when I was there in previous years.

Just wondering as Goober (that would be my dog) really likes planes and would probably have a blast there.

Mark, the confused dog owner

Re: Dumb Dog Question . . .

Only bi-pedal, over 18 year old wing-nuts.

Handicapped assistance animals i believe oKay

BM

Comment

Pretty sure just in "the trailer" park! Unless assist dogs!

Comment

NO dogs!

Maybe/Probably handicapped assist dogs but one of the major problems is the temperature of the asphalt. It gets SCHORCHINGLY HOT!

As in 200 degrees or more at times.

That and the obvious problems with HUGE amounts of people and the *ahem* waste that doggers produce..

So, unofficially (since I can't speak for the event) NO.. Dogs are NOT allowed unless they are for handicapped individuals and then, I certainly hope the handicappers provide some sort of ear protection for their partners! It gets really loud. We choose to be there. Doggers with extremely sensitive ears don't necessairly want to be there.

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
          It gets SCHORCHINGLY HOT!
          Really wouldn't have had to worry about that today (or yesterday)
          Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
          My Photos
          My Ride

Comment

Our group had several dogs, so we made arrangements so that one person would stay outside at our temporary campsite and watch them for a few hours, then someone would go out to relieve him/her for awhile, and so on throughout the day. It actually worked out quite well.

Comment

I saw lots of dogs in the pit area. And most, if not all, were not service dogs.

Especially the lady walking by our display with a itty bitty chihuahua firmly planted inbetween her ample breasts! Almost chased her down for a picture but Mr. F. Lee Bailey came by for a look see in our display.

Comment

Working...
              X