Thursday Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Video

Here's today's Silver Unlimited race on YouTube.... the quality is not so good, but I know those not lucky enough to be here might need a fix

-mosquito

Re: Thursday Video

Ahhh! <sigh> That sound! Thank YOU! That helps. I can go to the office now.
    Mike S
    www.indyairshow.com
    www.indytransponder.com

Comment

MAN, i guess that's what they mean, 'fly fast, fly low' having never been there, i REALLY appericate you sharing that, makes working a little easier. Thanks again!!!

Comment

Glad to see ol Yeller and Big Bossman are still tied together. Those two have one of the best 'personal battles' year after year....

Comment

Oh being in Texas really sucks about right now!!!!!!!! Hey you Oklahoma guys don't give me any hell about my comment.... LOL
          Bear..... and now Ghost Fever Forever...... John

Comment

Maybe Big Bossman can pass Ole Yeller if he flys even lower!! Jackrabbits beware of an impending haircut

Comment

Nice Vid Mosquito!

Where was your vantage point? Looks like you were somewhere in Silver Lake?

I was out off Red Rock Road Tuesday for the early Unlimited Qualifing Session and saw Dago's May Day etc. Viewed the action from the Lemmon Valley Road Gate.

Alas, "Freeloader Acres" is posted "NO TRESSPASSING" this year, truly the end of an era. I've been out there evry year since 1986, except 2001 and the year we lost Rick Brickert in the Pond Racer.

Comment

Glad y'all like that! Here's the gold race; a little more noise and a little lower flying

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Cloud Dancer was _amazing_ for the first few laps, over that hill on the backside he looked to be closer to the ground than the length of his shadow! I hope someone got some pics of that, amazing....

I think I've gotten the vid quality a touch better... I was hoping YouTube would do the heavy lifting there, but I guess not...

-mosquito

Comment

Fantastic!!! Man Jimmy was low!

Must have made it easy to spot the cut when you are *below* and *inside* the post!

Hoot has always been a right on the deck guy, and it looks like Jimmy was playing anything you can do I can do better.

Comment

You know, the first video you showed us was the Bronze heat, not the silver. And Cloud Dancer was in the Silver, not the Gold. The reason it was the third race was because they also had a medallion race thursday.
                    Last edited by race9; 09-15-2006, 11:30 AM. Reason: forgot to say something

Comment

Originally posted by race9
                      You know, the first video you showed us was the Bronze heat, not the silver. And Cloud Dancer was in the Silver, not the Gold. The reason it was the third race was because they also had a medallion race thursday.
                      Ah, I get it... I was under the impression that the first race was Bronze, not medallion, and thus the next two were Silver and Gold.... I noticed most planes seemed to be in the wrong classes, but figured they had just been arbitrarily bumped up due to fastest six not having to race on Thursday... but now it all makes sense.. there was no Gold race on Thursday. Thanks for the clarification, and sorry for the confusion. Nice flying by the Cloud Dancer irregardless of class!

-mosquito

Comment

Working...
                      X