Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merchandise

Hi all,
    Just a quick question, where can someone who is not able to make the races (i live way down in New Zealand) get team merchandise, im looking for Voodoo, Dago red, basically any Unlimited Racers Merchandise, be it T-Shirts or gold shirts it doesnt matter, i just want to be able to wear something different other than rugby and soccer jersey's
    race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Re: Merchandise

ok im going to kinda toot my own horn here www.renosection3.com has a links page ...alot of those racers have a page to buy shirts....

here is another place to go for cool t-shirts http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

oh ps the dego site is down ......ive been too bizzy to remove it
    plus im hoping the terry will have a new one soon...hint hint terry

oh yeah....if you want to see thunder mustangs www.americanairracing.com or come by the blue thunder hanger
    they also have some nice shirts... i own 3
    www.renosection3.com

Comment

check out www.teamsteadfast.com and go to WEAR button.
      WW

Comment

oh yeah ill be adding your site as well
        www.renosection3.com

Comment

Thanks for those, i will have a look and see what i can find, although its going to be a little hard to go by the american air racing/blue thunder hangar since im stuck in NZ lol.
          race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

Did anyone make note of the website where you can buy Polar Bear tshirts? I wrote it down but can't find it
            thx

Comment

BTW, you could try looking at the voodoo site too and contact them.

Michael

Comment

Try getting ahold of Chuck Odum at odum@netpath.net. He sells shirts at the races of Miss AshleyII, Conquest one, PM, and several more that I can't remember at this point. I just don't if he will sell over the the internet.. MG
                MG

Comment

Working...
                X