How's the "Witch"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's the "Witch"?

What's the status on "The Witch"? I know "Tiger "has something up his sleeve. I was dis -appointed last year, like most Strega fans, with their situation with the engine. Can anybody there, give us an update? I am really looking forward to seeing "The Witch" take back what is rightfully hers. GOLD ON SUNDAY! Glad to hear Tiger is back on the stick.

Any updates this evening would be great! We are heading up in the morning.

The #7 represents completion. Interpretation: #7 on Sunday!!!!
    Go Strega

Re: How's the "Witch"?

Tiger qualified in the mid 440s tuesday afternoon. They were checking the oil screens when I left at about 6. Nothing but smiles as far as I could tell. The airplane wasn't leaking any fluids and appears to be extremely well prepared this year. Along with September Fury it may be the one to beat. September Fury also was bone dry and the crew wasn't even touching it! Those two teams are very confident looking at this point. Meanwhile the Bear received a special delivery from the Critical Mass guys (Carburetor Maybe?), and the Dago crew were starting an engine change. Looks like a long night for both teams, as I don't think either one is in the show. Dago's mayday looked particularly hairy from My vantage point. You really see how skilled these guys are when something like that happens. Wednesday morning should be very interesting.

Comment

Working...
    X