Gathering Of Photogs - Last Minute Notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gathering Of Photogs - Last Minute Notes

Thanks everybody for your postitve responses to my invite. We're still go for Thursday from 1800 till ??. I got a bigger response than expected - I'm planning for almost 75 people throughout the night!. The party might spill out into my back yard patio, and I've heard a forecast for gusty winds on Thursday, so bring something warm to wear just in case.

Any last minute questions for me can go to artframer@charter.net, with the term GOP in the title somewhere. I'm pretty sure I have food and drinks ( beer, sodas, water, wine) covered, but if you want to drink something harder than that, feel free to bring it with you.

At present I plan on having a laptop and digital projector set up for those giving demos, and if you want to tap into my internet connection, I've got a wireless cable modem, as well as a tower upstairs for checking e-mail and copying data to cd or dvd. If any of you gritty campers feel the need for a shower, bring a towel, and we'll park you upstairs.

Can't think of anything else to say right now. Feel free to contact me with anything you have, and I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

Mike A.

(to board admin) - can we park this at the top, and perhaps remove the other two posts? you can edit this comment out also.
Working...
X