Sunday stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday stuff

I'm tired so I aint got nothin to say, Here's something for you to look at though....

1/60s f/22.0 at 700.0mm iso100

There's a few more here:
    http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
    http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Re: Sunday stuff

Great stuff as always Vic. Two more days till I finally hit Reno. I don't see much sleep between now and then.......

Comment

posting stuff after vic is like coming in last place......
      hail to the king baby

ok here is my crummy work....

`oh if ya look carefull like you can see me in the argonaut photo
      Attached Files
      www.renosection3.com

Comment

Amazing shooting Vic Well, since this looks like as good a place as any to post pictures from Sunday here they go. Hopefully they don't look too much like those that others have taken (I wonder how something like that could happen )
        Attached Files
        Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
        My Photos
        My Ride

Comment

Which Mustang was Hubler in????

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Great stuff as usual Victor! I noticed a lot of those shots were at 700mm...new big glass?

Just out of curiosity, do you shoot those types of shots in AF or manual? I'm bringing my 2X doubler for my Sigma 500 but it only works in manual focus. I'm a bit worried about taking a lot of fuzzy pics.
            Sky Critter

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar

This one
              Attached Files
              Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
              My Photos
              My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar

The Healer??

Comment

OK, It's midnight and I'm dragon but here's a few more from today. Man, it was a great day. Wish everybody a safe trip up here.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Yep, that's the Healer...got to love that look with the number on the star....ugh...
                    Randy Rheinschild
                    www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Critter
                      Great stuff as usual Victor! I noticed a lot of those shots were at 700mm...new big glass?
                      Just out of curiosity, do you shoot those types of shots in AF or manual? I'm bringing my 2X doubler for my Sigma 500 but it only works in manual focus. I'm a bit worried about taking a lot of fuzzy pics.
                      Hey Sky, I was using a 1.4x on my 500f4, It's full AF with IS but I didn't like a lot of my shots, not tack sharp. yesterday was just a play day any way.
                      http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
                      http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

OK, I just arrived, and I went out to take some pictures before setting up the RV. Does that make me a good "wanna-be" photog?

One thing I'd like to know is the protocol during the week as to where we can stand and move to as photogs without press credentials. I saw some folks out on the ramp where airplanes were running up, (Wayne, was that you there last night at about 6:00?) I certainly wouldn't invade any pits without an invite, but how far out on the ramp would we be welcome?

Lets see if I can figure out adding some attachements. Riff Raff off for a shakedown and the obligitory prop-in-sunset.

Cheers
                        Attached Files

Comment

104 shots yesterday and no chance of posting them (long story) . We clocked Sep. Fury at 478. Sounds fantastic at full song. Tons of people out for a Sunday. We ALL owe Vic a beer. By 1600 he looked like a zombie. In his words "Running on impulse power". Hope you got some sleep last night Dood. Hopefully I'll get some shots up tonight. Looks like I'll be stuck on dial up so... . It's not like you guys will miss much with the Alien in town. Especially coming out of my point and shoot. I'm trying to overcome with content and composition as my action shots are deplorable. As if I care, IT'S RACE WEEK! YEE FRICKIN' HAAAAAAAAAA!
                          You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Originally posted by G. van Dyk
                            One thing I'd like to know is the protocol during the week as to where we can stand and move to as photogs without press credentials. I saw some folks out on the ramp where airplanes were running up, (Wayne, was that you there last night at about 6:00?) I certainly wouldn't invade any pits without an invite, but how far out on the ramp would we be welcome?
                            I truly don't know what is enforced for the general public before the fencing along the crowdline is installed.. .But I know what media are expected to recognize and that is, we are to respect the crowd line at all times. Crew only are allowed beyond that area. Period.

It's actually irritating to me to see people out there getting the shots that I would truly love to be getting because they don't know and it's not being actively enforced.

In some ways, here at Reno, at times, at least... the media is under more restrictive rules than the general public. It's not that the rules allow anything greater for the GP, it's just that media know and don't go where the GP do not so they do...

So, quick answer, no, that would not have been me out on the ramp at 6:00... I was sitting in my freight in a friendly hangar talkin airplanes at that time anyway..

Wayne Sagar
                            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                            X