New Lens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lens

Just ordered the Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS USM lens.

I actually had the EF 100-400 f/4.5-5.6L IS USM lens on order but changed it to the 70-200. I feel that the air-to-air work is best suited to the 70-200 and will get the 100-400 later.

Can't wait, it will be here in the morning!!!

Re: New Lens

Great, and just in time for Reno! I too am cutting my stuff short on time.

Jarrod

Comment

WOW, what a lens...........can't wait to try it out. This thing has some quality to it!!!

I stood in the driveway and shot a couple cars going by...........got some funny looks so I decided it best to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by King
        Just ordered the Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS USM lens.

I actually had the EF 100-400 f/4.5-5.6L IS USM lens on order but changed it to the 70-200. I feel that the air-to-air work is best suited to the 70-200 and will get the 100-400 later.

Can't wait, it will be here in the morning!!!
        You won't be sorry: I've got four 'L' lenses for my 5D and the 70-200 f/2.8L IS is the best of the bunch by a country mile. Makes me smile every time I find a reason to use it.

Oh, you might want to add the 1.4x, too: costs you one stop but takes nothing away from the image quality.
        SteveZ

Comment

I was thinking about the Kenko 1.4x Teleplus Pro 300 DG, which one are you referring too?

Comment

Originally posted by King
            I was thinking about the Kenko 1.4x Teleplus Pro 300 DG, which one are you referring too?
            I meant the Canon EF 1.4x II extender; wasn't aware of the Kenko.
            SteveZ

Comment

Working...
            X