I Can't Believe that these tickets haven't sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Can't Believe that these tickets haven't sold

As posted earlier, I have two reserved seats for sale. The location is just about perfect. Center stage, section F, Row 12, seats 38 and 39. You just won't find better seats. I've had these seats since the permanent stands have been in place. Two people in our group can't come this year....so they are FOR SALE.

Make me a reasonable offer. Face value is $100 per ticket, good Wednesday through Sunday.

Thanks

Re: I Can't Believe that these tickets haven't sold

This may be because it's so close to the event date. Pretty much everyone who planned to sit in the reserved seats bought their tickets long ago, or are part of a group larger than 2 people..

I hope you do sell them, but if not they will make great (but expensive) souvenirs. Best of luck to you.

Have you tried http://Craigslist.com? They are a popular online selling/buying site like eBay, but it's free to use and and lots of people use it....... Couldn't hurt to put an ad up there, but time is short.

Comment

I would think StubHub would be a good spot as well. If nothing else, you guys will have some extra elbow room. They would go great in my wifes scrapbook if you don't want to keep them after the event.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. Someone just contacted me and it looks as if he is going to purchase the tickets.

see you all at the races.

Comment

Working...
        X