Sport Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sport Class

Spent an interesting couple of hours with some sport class racers and the buzz is that the clip winged Venture is very very fast. Could be interesting.
    Tom

Re: Sport Class

Unleashed also test flew today here in Texas with the new race engine. Might not be as flashy as the top runners, but the folks doing the work - and the guy in the seat - sure have a lot of heart. It was neat to watch them fly today and the little plane sure did rip down the runway!!!

Bill S
    McKinney, Tx

**admin note PLEASE register? It's free, it has the benefits of picture and video uploads, calendar functions and announcements and your messages will be seen immediately. An added side benefit, your messages will have additional validation when read by the visitors because you will be shown as someone who has an IDENTITY, someone who has taken the time to validate who you are by registering with a valid email address.**

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man
      Spent an interesting couple of hours with some sport class racers and the buzz is that the clip winged Venture is very very fast. Could be interesting.
      Tom
      Just dropped in here to validate an unregged post and noticed this one.. What happened with the Venture airframe to get them re-allowed into the races?

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't they banned after all the "incidents" a few years back?

Hope he does well and does it SAFELY!

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Heard another rumor that the TM is going to be boosted this year. Can anyone confirm?
        Tom

Comment

I herd a rumor the new motor had a major problem...

Comment

No major problems with the new motor, should be a interesting race this year! Just one week left!!!!!!!!
            Chris Moldenhauer

Comment

Working...
            X