Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check it out wayne

Hey Wayne

I have been a follower of your site for several years and it is one of the most informative for avaiation news. Great site and I look forward to see your coverage of the up coming Reno. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it this year.

I have just completed my new web site and I would love to have you check it out. I do caricatures of air racers and other aircraft. I would like to invite all your readers to check it out. I have also added a link to AAFO as I feel its one of the best aviations sites on the net.

Thanks Wayne and keep up the great work.

Suggestions for future caricatures are welcome.
    Come buy and say hi.

Critical Mass in 2002!!

Unless I'm Missing Something

Hi, thanks for the compliment and we'd be more than happy to check out the site but you forgot to leave an address to get there.

The board will automatically link it if you put in the full path (http://websitename.com)

Good luck with the new site!

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

opps my bad

Opps sorry about that my bad

WELCOME to Blackheart Art Aircraft Caricatures by Pat Cherry New Art added see the updates page and below for new calendars.   Thank you for visiting Blackheart Art! Feel free to explore all the categories and search for your favorite … Continue reading →

Thanks again

Comment

Awww.. Competition

Yup, that just what I need.. a bit of copmpetition to kick my arse in gear and get back to doodling again! Man, summers are tuff though with so much to do in the ever-to-short Northwest summers!

Great looking caricatures though! Keep up the good work...

Kraz

Comment

Competition Good Thing

Hey Kraz

Thanks for the kind words, it's always nice to hear good things from fellow artists. I have always enjoyed your cartoons. I hope this friendly competition does use both some good. I know what you mean there never seems to be enought time to do the works you want to do. I have list of about 20 A/C I want to do but there is only so many hours in a day.

So to make this friendly competition even tighter do you think I should add text and some "Bad Humor" Ha HA

Thanks
          Keep up the great laughs

Comment

I would also like to jump in here and complement you on a great character style! I got a chuckle looking over your designs!<g> I think some planes lend themselves better then some of the others, but they are ALL good. As fare as putting type in with your designs................ My vote would be no, but if you did, maybe something small and in the same character manor, with humorous phrases etc.

And Kraz,...... still love your stuff buddy!

Hope to me the both of you at Reno!

P.J.

"PylonValhalla'n"
            "PylonVahalla'n

Comment

Thanks pylon

Thanks Pylon

You are right I have found some A/C are better at caricatures then others. I continually try and update each new piece and make it more interesting.

As for adding text and "bad Humor" .. Shhhh dont tell Kraz but I was only kidding...I will stick with the side profiles for now. My goal is to see if these types of art works have a market, and to see how they are received by the fans.

As for meeting in Reno this year.. unfortunately I will be unable to attend...and its killing me!... maybe next time.

Thanks again for the look see and kind words, check back soon as I just finished Bardahl II (white and black checks) and I am putting the finishing touches on Ken Burnsteins "Miss Suzy Q"

Pat Cherry

Comment

Working...
              X