Cloud Dancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud Dancer

So...since Race 9 was on here a while back, telling us to 'watch out' for Cloud Dancer this year--what do you think the chances are that in addition to running the Rick S 'pseudo-Mouse', that Jimmy will put the clipped wings back on, as well as the low-profile canopy that he ran from '78-81?

Oh, one could only hope........you know, just 'in preparation' for the return of G.G. next year.

That would almost instantly put Jimmy back in the Gold category. Maybe not a front-runner...but certainly in the 430 range easily.

Whaddaya say, Ryan? Can you spill the beans?

Re: Cloud Dancer

That would be cool, and only add to what is shaping up to be a great year! I've been having the same thoughts about the CD - GG thing, thinking that Jimmy is preparing for next year.
    "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
      So...since Race 9 was on here a while back, telling us to 'watch out' for Cloud Dancer this year--what do you think the chances are that in addition to running the Rick S 'pseudo-Mouse', that Jimmy will put the clipped wings back on, as well as the low-profile canopy that he ran from '78-81?

Oh, one could only hope........you know, just 'in preparation' for the return of G.G. next year.

That would almost instantly put Jimmy back in the Gold category. Maybe not a front-runner...but certainly in the 430 range easily.

Whaddaya say, Ryan? Can you spill the beans?
      Word I got was that it wings will be clipped at the production break, and stock canopy has been replaced by a low profile version. This from one of the guys in Rick's shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Savage
        Word I got was that it wings will be clipped at the production break, and stock canopy has been replaced by a low profile version. This from one of the guys in Rick's shop.
        Sheeeesh. Savage. What the hell does HE know? :-)

That's awesome. I always liked that 'look', regardles of whether it was on Miss Candace, the Oogahonk, or Cloud Dancer. Now if we can just get Jimmy to put the sharks mouth back on it--missing teeth and all!

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
          That's awesome. I always liked that 'look', regardles of whether it was on Miss Candace, the Oogahonk, or Cloud Dancer. Now if we can just get Jimmy to put the sharks mouth back on it--missing teeth and all!
          Just got word of a new -51 coming, to be raced by one Dave Morss.... certainly is shaping up to be a heck of a year ey!

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Dave is entered in Tempus Fugit - Race 23 TF-51 Mustang

Comment

Originally posted by Lowell
              Dave is entered in Tempus Fugit - Race 23 TF-51 Mustang

Polar Bear is also still entered.......so is this race 23 modified? Dave could fly both in the bronze if he had to but,.......

Comment

I think Galloping Dancer or Cloud Ghost will show up.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck
                  I think Galloping Dancer or Cloud Ghost will show up.
                  LOL!
                  Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
                  World Speed Record Holder

Comment

The TF is a 'conditional' entry.
                    It's also, just coming out of the paint shop, should look good.

Paul

Comment

Working...
                    X