request please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• request please

I am looking for or would like a high quality rather loud recording for an unlimited pass over/by the fence line. The louder the better.

Mostly looking for P51s or the Bear. Seafurys just dont have that pitch I am looking for.

I know in the past, someone here has done some recordings, and has posted some of them here.

I am looking to make a ring tone for my new cell

Thanks guys

Wolfee

Re: request please

I have a CD called ROUND SOUNDS released in 1994 by a company called Aircraft Records in Sonoma, CA that has an excellent recording of the Rare Bear recorded from one of the pylons. There is no website listed on the jacket and the recording is copyright protetected so I can't post it but I hope this helps.
    MNICPRS

Comment

Rare Bear (with 3 blade)

Pond Racer

Unlimited Pass (gold 2004 from fence line)
      Attached Files

Comment

Wolfee... I made a couple ringtones for my Razor.... One's of a Seafury going by on the fence, the other, is an engine start with Critical Mass...

I'd have to get my bluetooth fired up, as I can't find the tones on my HD anywhere.. I had intended to make various ringtones available for download just for fun and may still do it..

"Race86maydaymaday" "this thing just BUCKED big time"... and various engine sounds would be a few we could get going..

Anyway.. Really isn't hard to get the BT working but I'm SOOOO buried right now!!

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Thanks FNG.

That one of the Pond Racer is soooo close. but not quite what I am looking for.

Im thinking Dago or Strega, going full tilt. Thats the explosive pitch Im looking for.

Comment

IMO that high-pitched clip of MA2 going by the fence (I think the clip was shot by FENCELINER) is one of the most acoustically perfect Reno sounds I've ever heard. I could only find one word to describe it: "sonic"
            _________
            -Matt
            Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfee
              I am looking for or would like a high quality rather loud recording for an unlimited pass over/by the fence line. The louder the better.

Mostly looking for P51s or the Bear. Seafurys just dont have that pitch I am looking for.

I know in the past, someone here has done some recordings, and has posted some of them here.

I am looking to make a ring tone for my new cell

Thanks guys

Wolfee
              The REAL problem is that a cell phone doesn't have a big enough speaker to reproduce a Sea Fury properly

I've got a little clip of one of my 440's lighting off that is the "attention" sound on my computer. But on my cell phone it just sounds rude :-/

Comment

The REAL problem is that a cell phone doesn't have a big enough speaker to reproduce a Sea Fury properly
                dont know yet. I am still toying with it. But IF I find the right sound bite, it will be my ringer.

That one of Voodoo is real close.

Comment

check these out......http://www.alexisparkinn.com/aviatio...#Sound%20Files

Comment

This help?
                    Dago Red followed by the Bear
                    Strega and Strega with echo
                    Last edited by FENCELINER; 08-23-2006, 08:18 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Working...
                    X