Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildfire Update

Hello Wildfire fans,

As you've probably heard, we won't make it to Reno this year. We just have too much testing to get through and not enough time. We regret disappointing our fans, but we're confident that we'll be running the pylons next year.

Please see our latest newsletter, on our website, for a full update.

Thanks again for all your support over the years.

Paul Novacek
    Electrical/Promotions

Re: Wildfire Update

I am sorry to hear this news, but it is for the right reasons. Keep the faith, better a year later than not at all.

Lonnie.

Comment

Dave was hoping to get (some) of the flying done, and if not ready, still bring it to Reno to let everyone see it. Of course RARA's response was, "if it ain't racing, it won't be on the ramp", (gotta love 'em).
      Anyway, interested parties are going to have to wait.
      Stay tuned.

Paul

Comment

Disappointment? Quite the contrary my friend. Just to see progress and the fact that you guys you come on here to update us is satisfying in itself. We'll wait for you.
        You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

I second that Fence Sense! No disapointment here! Hearing about the progress is GREAT!!! Good luck with all of the testing on the plane, and we'll all see you guys next year!
          "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear you can't make it for this year, but a safe flight test program sounds like a better idea than a rushing an unkown animal onto the race course.
            No pixels were harmed, honest.

http://www.ignomini.com
            http://www.pbase.com/ignomini

Comment

I agree with everyone else! The racer won't be there, but I'm still going to be flying the flag with my Wildfire sweatshirt!

Race 29
              Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Originally posted by Apteryx
                Dave was hoping to get (some) of the flying done, and if not ready, still bring it to Reno to let everyone see it. Of course RARA's response was, "if it ain't racing, it won't be on the ramp", (gotta love 'em).
                Anyway, interested parties are going to have to wait.
                Stay tuned.

Paul

How strange. There have been many non-racing aircraft on the ramp over the years, both on the pits side and on the military static display end of the field. I wonder why they won't allow wildfire there?

Comment

Working...
                X