"Ski" Gruzlaski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ski" Gruzlaski

I may have spelled his last name wrong, but anyway I would like to try and reach him since he did much of the constuction on "Precious Metal". I am doing a shirt that will have lots of technical info on PM and wanted to get lots of good stuff from the horses mouth. Hope someone can help.
    I will be located both in the PM pits and in the regular vending area this year. I will have lots of banners so I should be easy to find. Please come by and introduce yourself whether you want to buy anything or not.
    Looks like the shirts this year will be three different "Precious Metal" shirts (one being the 3 view one), Red Baron, Miss Ashley II, Spirit of Texas, Dreadnought, September Fury, Conquest I with them all 3-view with the exception of the new PM shirts and another new shirt having the profile views of all three Griffon Mustangs. See you in Reno! Chuck

Re: "Ski" Gruzlaski

Originally posted by chuck
    I may have spelled his last name wrong, but anyway I would like to try and reach him since he did much of the constuction on "Precious Metal". I am doing a shirt that will have lots of technical info on PM and wanted to get lots of good stuff from the horses mouth. Hope someone can help.
    I will be located both in the PM pits and in the regular vending area this year. I will have lots of banners so I should be easy to find. Please come by and introduce yourself whether you want to buy anything or not.
    Looks like the shirts this year will be three different "Precious Metal" shirts (one being the 3 view one), Red Baron, Miss Ashley II, Spirit of Texas, Dreadnought, September Fury, Conquest I with them all 3-view with the exception of the new PM shirts and another new shirt having the profile views of all three Griffon Mustangs. See you in Reno! Chuck
    Chuck...p.m. me and I can put you in touch with his son Clint.

Comment

I'll bring cash, lots of cash.
      Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
      Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

It's Grazulski, he goes by Ski, and don't call him Florian. There were several people who built that airframe, although Ski will be happy to tell you that he did it all himself. He's a nice old guy, pretty much retired now and tends to exagerate a little. Talk to all the horses you can find on this one, there were more people involved than just Ski and the Wittingtons.
        Eric Ahlstrom

Comment

I am supposed to have a 20'x20', hopefully not too far from the main entrance.

Comment

Any chance of kids t-shirts?

Comment

The correct spelling is Gruzalski, and yes don't call him Florian, I should know I'm his son. If you are trying to get in touch with him E-mail or PM me your contact information and I will forward it to my dad. And as far as Precious Metel my dad did the metel work on the project and there were many people involved with the airplane. Thanks Clint

Comment

I was one of Ski's helpers during the construction of Precious Metal. I assisted him in working his magic on the english wheel as well as rebuilt the tail cone and tail wheel assemblies.

I have been trying to reconnect with him. Has anyone had any luck in finding him?

Thank you,

Mike

Comment

Mike you can e-mail me at gruzalski@sbcglobal.net and i will pass your information on to my dad.
                  Clint Gruzalski
                  P.s he is doing well

Comment

!!! I'm running out of dress shirts

Originally posted by chuck View Post

Outstanding! I'm running out of dress shirts.

Comment

!!! I'm running out of dress shirts

Missed the post date. Never mind
                      Last edited by Ken from PG; 06-29-2009, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X