Better News From Bear Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better News From Bear Camp

Some good news on the Bear Site http://www.rarebear.com/ looks like the press is REALLY on at this time. Sort of fitting really for this airplane to be pushing the limits of time left. That's how she came into the sport, that's how she's going to come back in!

GO BEAR

I know I can speak for every fan and even more important, every racer in the sport when I say that everyone is pulling for this team to get this done and get back in the air in time for Reno 2002!

Let's all go over to the "Bear Store" and buy a hat or T-shirt today and show them how much we care!

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

I'm glad to see the "BEAR" team making some good progress toward making the show. Those mustangs haven't had to sweat to much the last few years. It is about time they have some stiff competition.

Speaking of mustangs...what is the status of Dago, Voodoo, and Strega? Are they on track to make it?

Comment

Thanks for the update...and the pics. I'm feeling the need for speed also.

Wasn't Tiger talking about retiring Strega from racing a couple of years ago?

Comment

Go Team Bear....... Love to see some competition.....

Comment

Working...
        X