• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this picture is baaaaad

hahahaha, flying farm animals

**copyrighted image removed by admin**
    heh heh alriiiight

Re: this picture is baaaaad

All American Farmboys Online exclusive coverage of the boyfriend - girlfriend frissbie nationals?
    http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
    http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Originally posted by matt
      hahahaha, flying farm animals
      Hey Matt.... this is the second (that I've noticed) shot you've posted that you grabbed from fugly.com... you DO have their permission to repost shots from there?? Don't you?????

If not, please let me know so I can delete shots and if possible, send me links and I'll edit that into the posts rather than leaving their shots on my server..

Thanks in advance.... I try to pound this home whenever I have to.. COPYRIGHT COPYRIGHT COPYRIGHT.....

I'm making the assumption you have permission or I'd remove them poste-haste....

Again, PLEASE let me know if you do not!

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
        Hey Matt.... this is the second (that I've noticed) shot you've posted that you grabbed from fugly.com... you DO have their permission to repost shots from there?? Don't you?????

If not, please let me know so I can delete shots and if possible, send me links and I'll edit that into the posts rather than leaving their shots on my server..

Thanks in advance.... I try to pound this home whenever I have to.. COPYRIGHT COPYRIGHT COPYRIGHT.....

I'm making the assumption you have permission or I'd remove them poste-haste....

Wayne
        Is your fun button broke or something???

Comment

Wayne
          d'oh!!! my bad dude, i completely forgot about copyright issues. my apologies.
          heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Originally posted by FNG
            Is your fun button broke or something???
            In the case of copyright infringement... yea. No fun button.. PM sent...

Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

In the case of copyright infringement... yea. No fun button.. PM sent...

Wayne's right here. I would love to post some things here that are, regretfully, covered by either copywrite law or non-disclosure agreements.

It would settle sooooooo many arguments.
              Eric Ahlstrom

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Foam
                Wayne's right here. I would love to post some things here that are, regretfully, covered by either copywrite law or non-disclosure agreements.

It would settle sooooooo many arguments.
                eric, you know me, i gotta know what those arguements are.

where ya been, get my email?
                heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Working...
                X