Off Topic: Blacksheep needs your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Topic: Blacksheep needs your help

This is actually Blacksheeps daughter. For those of you who have seen my dad post here, you know he is a pretty big avation nut and fan and has not been seen here for a pretty long period of time.

In April he ended up in the hospital due to respitory issues, and ended up in pretty rough shape. He spent three weeks in the hospital including about a week in the ICU here in Portland. He ended up having surgey due to the need to have a trach installed to help him breath at night. To say its been a pretty rough couple months would be an understatment

He is currently at a rehab center in Gresham trying to recover from all of this. We are still not sure when he will be coming here, but he does not have internet acesss there.

I am keeping an eye on the fourm for things that might perk his interest, and the big news but if you guys would want to you can contact me directly and send your get well thoughts. I will try to check in here as time permits but you can also send them to quarrygirl27@yahoo.ca.

Thanks
    Bonnie
    Blacksheeps little lamb
    blacksheep
    Life's a Climb , But the view is Great

Re: Off Topic: Blacksheep needs your help

Bonnie,

Thanks for the update! I'm local, so I've always felt akin to your dad...

Tell him we're all pulling for him BIG TIME!!!

PM me and I'll send you my phone number, maybe he and I can chat for a bit sometime??

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Re: Off Topic: Blacksheep needs your help

Prayers are happening! Hope he gets well enough to visit us soon!
      Tony

Comment

Working...
      X