Fight Against Breast Cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Against Breast Cancer

Well, I've made the offer to post this to dineega a couple of times but she's just too modest to do it.... so...

Here is the content of an email from her...

Let's show her and BC how we can step up to the plate!

****BEGIN COPIED EMAIL****

Hi everyone,

Well it's time for an update. It's about 5 weeks from the walk and I'm up to about $900 but I really do need your support. I'm finding the fundraising much more difficult this year!!

If you are planning to make a donation to me, the sooner the better. The money raised is used by the BC Cancer Foundation as soon as it's received. Plus it helps me avoid the last minute panic of trying to find the rest of the money!!

Mailed donations must be sent by July 15. Web donations can go anytime. I need to raise $2000 in order to walk.

Even if you cannot afford a big donation, or any donation, you can support me by sending this email on to your friends, family and colleagues.

I appreciate all of your help and support!

Thank you!!
    Rachel

Click here to visit my personal page.
    If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:

Click here to view the team page for Dee's Droop Zone
    If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Fight Against Breast Cancer

I just sent my donation in.

My wife just completed 11 months of treatments for breast cancer. The most recent tests indicate she is cancer free now. She is an amazing woman.

Eric Penney

Comment

Thank you so much Eric!! I'm thrilled to hear your wife is cancer free!

And Wayne, Ron, and Jay - thank you all so much!

This has been an incredible journey and it and it never fails to amaze me to discover how kind and supportive people are, and also how many have been touched by cancer in some way. It sure can change your life in a hurry.

Thanks and thanks some more, and I'll be looking to buy you all coolies in Reno

Rachel

Comment

Rachel,

We will be up at Reno this year. My wife missed seeing my brother win in RB last year. Take care.

Eric

Comment

Keep you head strong! I just passed my 5th year cancer free on 5/18/2006(stage 1 Hodgkin's). It's all about the will to survive! Tell it that it chose the wrong damn person!

Comment

Working...
          X