Kirtland AFB Air Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirtland AFB Air Show

I went to the Kirtland AFB this past weekend to show off one of our C-5's. While I was working most of the day I did find a little time to sneak away and get a few pictures. Check out the Gallery and leave a message if you'd like.
    Attached Files
    Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
    My Photos
    My Ride

Re: Kirtland AFB Air Show

Here's an alien challenge -- get a full-disc prop/rotor blur on the Osprey when in forward flight shot from the ground. Ha!
    Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
    World Speed Record Holder

Comment

I don't even think Victor could do that! Those Osprey props turn pretty darn slow. The only thing I've been able to find so far shows prop RPM at 397... that would take a long shutter delay to get a full prop blur.

Comment

I'm not even sure if Victor could get a full prop blur out of the Osprey. The only thing I've been able to find so far lists the prop RPM at 397 max cont power... pretty darn slow to get a full prop disk if you ask me.
        Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
        My Photos
        My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
          I'm not even sure if Victor could get a full prop blur out of the Osprey. The only thing I've been able to find so far lists the prop RPM at 397 max cont power... pretty darn slow to get a full prop disk if you ask me.
          Therein lies the challenge! Is he "Flight 19" alien, or just "Spaceballs"?
          Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
          World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Good stuff Stevo !

Is he "Flight 19" alien, or just "Spaceballs"?
            You crack me Peas ....
            Jeff Loewe
            www.jlofoto.com

Comment

Working...
            X