• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any TOR news or updates

Any updates? R U Still filming? Status report, pics

Re: Any TOR news or updates

Well let me try this again.

Wayne, is your website going to provide us with updates on the progress of Thunder Over Reno, or will you or someone else be updating the "official" site or we just have to wait until the release?

Can't speak for everyone else, but, I would love to see some teaser trailers of the flying, or the downtown parade.

Comment

Re: Any TOR news or updates

Thunderoverreno.com is going to be the "official" place to see whatever the producers have up their sleeves at any given time but.. I'll try to have stuff here as well..

Right now, the crew went on to Fargo to film more scenes... Up till the last minute, I was a "maybe" for going there also but they had someone to fill the slot (stills are pretty much not real big in movie making) back there so I did not get the nod.. In truth, I needed the rest!

All I know so far is that what has been seen of the stuff taken during the race scenes is supposed to ROCK!

I'm sure that as soon as they can, the producers will get some clips run up the pole for review.. Personally, I can't wait!!!

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
      X