Warbirds in HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warbirds in HD

Does anyone else have HDTV out there. The other day while watching HDNet at home, I saw a little bit of airshow footage shot with High-Def cameras. They showed "FIFI" the CAF's B-29, aerobatic performers, the Blues, and some other warbirds. The picture was awesome. High-Def Reno would be unreal. If you don't know Mark Cuban the owner of the Dallas Mavericks owns HDNet which can be seen with a DirecTV dish in High-Def if you have the equipment. The channel shows nothing but HD content all day. He has covered some strange and offbeat stuff in the sports world in HD. Reno would be a hell of a addition and a big boost to the race. E-mail him at mark@hd.net and let him know you want Reno in HD!! I already started, lets flood him with e-mails.

Am I the only one?

I know that I am in a definite minority having an HDTV, but nobody else that frequents the forum has one? Even if you don't, I still think it would be a good idea to e-mail Mr. Cuban to let him know we are out here and would love HD coverage of Reno.

Comment

excuse this "dumb european" question, but what is a hdtv ?? high definition tv ??

Comment

HDTV??

Yes that is what HDTV means. It is truly amazing when you see it.

Comment

Working...
        X