Some "Little Guys" at PRS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some "Little Guys" at PRS

There were quite a few new pilots and airplanes in the Biplane class this year. All the new airplanes were Pitts S-1s --what ever happened to "the good old days" of Mongs, Stolps, and Knight Twisters?

Veteran Steve Brown instructed and brought his racer to show the way around the poles...
    Attached Files

Re: Some "Little Guys" at PRS

Another veteran, Denny Brown (not related) brought the S-2 that he uses for aerobatic instruction. Denny has designed and built a remarkable video system for this airplane -- six tiny cameras mounted all over the airframe and cockpit. One can be seen on the vertical stab. He says they are very helpful in instructing.

I was impressed by the look of utter concentration by the racing student here. Will Chixfly2 have some competition on the distaff side this year??
    Attached Files

Comment

77JC has a rather startling paint scheme, and it is really nice to see a Pitts in something besides red and white.

Makes sorting pictures a lot easier too!
      Attached Files

Comment

Geesh... when I first saw that thumbnail, I thought your camera was malfunctioning!

Talkaabout blueonblue!

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

One more -- this guy was fun to watch -- a natural! Low, tight, and very consistent on the pylons. He should be fun come September...

Neal
          Attached Files

Comment

And good morning to you, Marilyn!

Neal

Comment

Working...
            X