Couple More From PRS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple More From PRS

Still have to clear what I can or can not post until after movie release but here's a couple I can get away with...

Have to say, it was simply amazing to see 57 on the course 57 years after the last time she was on a race course!
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Couple More From PRS

Beautiful shots! I think the Bear needs to go to rehab, she's bingin and purgin a bit TOO much

Comment

Nice shots indeed. The Scare Bear keeps on going!!!
      Furius....
      http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/airdis...irdisplayworld

Comment

getting up to the standards of Victor A. there Wayne!

Comment

Nice shootin Wayne!!!

Originally posted by John
          You should see what I can't post
          Makes everything else I've ever shot look kinda boring...
          http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
          http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Looking forward to seeing all the talented pro's post pics when the time is right. Being out on the course during the unlimiteds had me watching in awe. I definately have a new found respect for panning, and I'm always amazed that you guys can get tack sharp photos with big glass, the weight and heat are huge obstacles.

Thanks for making us crew types feel like part of the gang, I know I had a great time. Unlimited Pylon outer 4 what a memory!!!!!

One of these days even I will figure out how to sync the monitor, and tame the Photoshop beast. Until then back to wrenching, and making the plane go faster.

Warren

Comment

Thought I would add to the images from PRS. Has a blast with all the photographers who had the opportunity to venture out to some unpresidented locations around the course. A huge HATS OFF to the RARA folks for giving us the opportunities.

Dave
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by John
                Don't say that too loud... Victor might hear you..

OOPS... looks like he already did!!

I have a confession.. I have a new camera. My CC debit was getting so close to being manageable, I simply couldn't stand it and since Nikon was about to quit making the D2X (Actually, they already had) and stock was going to be gone, I had to take the plunge...

Now, if I can get some glass that is up to the standard of the body and get some alien blood infused into my body.. I *might* stand a chance of coming close to some VA quality shots....

Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Missileer
                  Wayne et.al.
                  How did 57 sound during the running? Any guesses on speed/times relative to others who were there? If she shows in Sept, anybody have an opinion on how competitive she'll be?

Thanks to all for the updates and pictures. Really debated trying to leave the sunny, SW for Reno but work issues precluded that...
                  Quick answer, she sounded very good but I don't think Robert will really push her in September.. that is.. unless he catches the bug bad. I can say that he's really comfortable close to the ground though...
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hmmm, how about a race kit for #57? 1) interchangable clipped outer wing panels; 2) a retrofitable race canopy; and 3) a race-prepped engine/spinner.
                    Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
                    World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Working...
                    X