Clear All

• PRS unlimited

Any sight or news of Wildfire?
    Tom

Re: PRS unlimited

Originally posted by Tin Man
    Any sight or news of Wildfire?
    Tom
    I laughed so hard at this I think milk just spurted out my nose.....

Comment

Spit take two -- any news or sighting of Double Threat?

Sani Hut, we know you're lurking. Make us doubting Thomases believers.
      Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
      World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Speeddemon, don't forget that seat on the wing of "Team Wang", during the Gold race, if & when they make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
          Speeddemon, don't forget that seat on the wing of "Team Wang", during the Gold race, if & when they make it.
          LOL....yeah, I pi$$ed off a few people with that comment, didn't I? :-) Good times, man. Hard to believe it's been as long as it has. Where IS Team Wang?

Comment

Team Wang?

Comment

Below is the text that was on a message board (Pylon 1?) before Reno 2000.
              Six year ago. Guess this makes me a Geek in training for saving it.

"Well, untill about three days ago things were going pretty close to schedule. But then another snafu! After finnaly finding a new company to make our turbo bearings (kept burning up the originals), we finally were able to make some high speed runs. But first time we tried to ease past 510 we lost a access panel and damaged one of the fans on the way back. Well at least we were able to get her down without to much trouble (pilot said it shook like a bitch though). I was hoping to tell you we made it to 530 by this time but thats not gonna happen for about another couple months. So for now thats whats happening sorry I cant tell you guys anymore info about the plane but our lead sponser still wants to hold back a little... till probs get fixed (possibly reveal at a record attempt, if we could fit before Reno.) Thats all for now we will try to give some info when our web site goes up.
              Team Wang Racing"

Comment

Any one have pic's of that plane? (Team Wang) I don't recall ever seeing any???????????? Was it all just BS??? 510???
                http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
                http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

"Team Wang" is evidently similar to Sani-Hut, which came along later.
                  Another Imaginary Racer created on the message board.

Comment

Never heard of either
                    Furius....
                    http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/airdis...irdisplayworld

Comment

About Wildfire...a little birdie who is close to the project told me it has run recently and may make it come September

Red
                      Red
                      chanting...400+

Comment

Working...
                      X