Sport Class at PRS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sport Class at PRS

Caution mortal attempts at capturing the Sport Class, if you just want to read the pilots name tag, see what was going on in the cockpit, see the fregs selected on the comm, etc. Victor will be posting shortly

Re: Sport Class at PRS

Excellent shots Warren!!!
    http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
    http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Input needed are these pics really dark on your pc?

They appear very dark are on my work pc, however, the pics were processed at home on my mac, and I thought I had the colors nailed. Guess, I may need to re-adjust my monitor at home.

Your input is appreciated, as I was going to make some prints this weekend.

Warren

Comment

Originally posted by Warren_C

They appear very dark are on my work pc, however, the pics were processed at home on my mac, and I thought I had the colors nailed. Guess, I may need to re-adjust my monitor at home.

Warren
        When you gonna get Barb race qualified, Warren????

Comment

Warren
          Hey Warren,

They are a little dark and a bit on the blue side.
          http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
          http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
            When you gonna get Barb race qualified, Warren????
            Well, step one Barb becomes Capt. Barb, if all goes well that should happen this year. So that being an indicator were still a little ways out. Hopefully, by that time AvGas will not be 16 bucks a gallon. If it trends that way then its RV-8 and spectating. Current goal is to have a T6 for KOSH 2008 and to build time in type. Ultimately, our racing goals and timing will coinside with JB retiring, and he has a couple of years left (I will crew for him until he says no mas). The future plan is to keep racing #444 number on a different T6, and then JB becomes the Crew Chief for a few more years.

Thats the plan, will see if it pans out

Warren

Comment

Well, step one Barb becomes Capt. Barb, if all goes well that should happen this year. So that being an indicator were still a little ways out. Hopefully, by that time AvGas will not be 16 bucks a gallon. If it trends that way then its RV-8 and spectating. Current goal is to have a T6 for KOSH 2008 and to build time in type. Ultimately, our racing goals and timing will coinside with JB retiring, and he has a couple of years left (I will crew for him until he says no mas). The future plan is to keep racing #444 number on a different T6, and then JB becomes the Crew Chief for a few more years.

Thats the plan, will see if it pans out

Warren
              Barb knows Tom Cruise 'up close and personal' like....can't she use a bit of influence here?

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
                Barb knows Tom Cruise 'up close and personal' like....can't she use a bit of influence here?
                Flying commercial service into Telluride granted her access to making acquaintances with many celebrity types, TC was one of many, and since he is also a pilot, they had some common ground for conversation. Is he on speeddial, no. For, that would be Matt Jackson's realm. Which, he is probably sitting back a laughing his a** off over all this much ado about nothing.

She for the last couple of years she has been flying jets, to places like Burbank, where she gets to fly well a different sort of celebrity. Team Vivid might just work for Reno. I'll let you know how that goes

Comment

Team Vivid might just work for Reno. I'll let you know how that goes
                  What a GREAT sponsorship opportunity! :-)

Comment

Yeah I can see these on the side of a racer at Reno

vivid (.)(.) air racing

ROFLMAO

Comment

Working...
                    X