Galloping Ghost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galloping Ghost

Anything new on the progress of the Ghost? I have been out of the loop the last week or so due to getting married and the honeymoon to DisneyWorld.

Re: Galloping Ghost

I am affraid the Ghost will not make it this year. A daring attempt by Jimmy, but with everything they wanted to do to the racer in preperation for Reno, just not enough time. I am still holding some hope she will make it though. We will see. I may be surprised.

Dave

Comment

sorry to hear that...

Comment

as of 1:00 oclock today she still is not here, though jerry beck's p-51a is...
        heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Matt. Please inform us of what ya see and hear

Comment

Originally posted by matt
            as of 1:00 oclock today she still is not here, though jerry beck's p-51a is...
            Don't you mean Jerry GABE?

Comment

Originally posted by paintboy
              I am affraid the Ghost will not make it this year. A daring attempt by Jimmy, but with everything they wanted to do to the racer in preperation for Reno, just not enough time. I am still holding some hope she will make it though. We will see. I may be surprised.

Dave
              Dave, I spoke with Jimmy yesterday... he's wanting to keep the entire thing pretty close to the vest as most guys doing these projects do at this stage... (remember me getting locked in the hangar closet by the MAII guys during the "sex change" scoop deal??)

I will be talking with Jimmy again in a day or two.. will be given some "secret" details (oh I love this stuff!!!!) that I can't talk about

Reno is, for sure, out of their radar yet though...

They will have an official website soon and that will be the place to get the "official" word on the project..

Wayne
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
                Don't you mean Jerry GABE?
                nein brad, it's not polar bear. it's a brand spanking new restoration, hasn't even got paint yet.
                heh heh alriiiight

Comment

See here for info on this new P-51A

Comment

Thanks Randy! That level of skill and dedication is astounding.

jscott1

Comment

Working...
                    X