Rookie pilots for PRS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie pilots for PRS

There are 3 new rookie pilots signed up for 2006 PRS. I have the names, but I was told another thread was removed when the pilot's names were listed. I don't know what the problem was about listing them, So I won't list them here. There is not a F1 driver entered for the unlimited rookie school. So, I'm told the Riff-Raff pilot and Bear pilot rumur on another thread is just that - a rumur.
    I did hear that, if a nearly complete razorback Mustang is finished in time, the owner may bring it to Reno to race. There is also a Yak that is close to completion, that may enter to give some competition to "Steadfast"

The entry cutoff for the unlimiteds is June 30. So, after that, these a/c would have to be a substitute entry for another legal entry for them to race. Discussions are ongoing.

This has the makings of a good year for air racing at Reno.

Re: Rookie pilots for PRS

Well if it wont be ready in time anyway lets hang one of those on that chia NXT and we'll have a spare. Boil off system...

Wouldn't that be a mean machine

watch out whoever it is in bear

...I call cranking the hand crank during start up

maybe the razor back mustang will be Beguine....wouldnt that be a sight
    I'd trade five oshkoshes for that

Theres no way Hoot would be able to fly bear anyway, hes gonna be chasin bear with that record setting cassutt...its been upgraded from the o-200 to the o-235...mad speed dawg

Comment

Awaile back there was a formular pilot who bought the remains of Baby Gorlia he hada formila i think a shoe string and it was one of those formular that ran off the runway dont know what happen to that Shawn

Comment

There is a mustang that is almost done that is being built by Roush.

Jarrod

Comment

What I wouldn't give for that to happen, but, it is nice to dream!!!

maybe the razor back mustang will be Beguine....wouldnt that be a sight
          I'd trade five oshkoshes for that.

Comment

Working...
          X