RIFF RAFF/BEAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIFF RAFF/BEAR

Just talked to a F1 driver in Prescott AZ who said he would be in RiffRaff this year and just trashed a motor. Also said that Hoot would be in the Bear and that it was common knowledge.

Any one care to comment?

Jscott1

Re: RIFF RAFF/BEAR

Hoot in the Bear. I would think that two pilots is enough already. Sounds a little funky to me.

Comment

Offspring

I wrote her off for the tenth time today
      And practiced all the things I would say
      But she came over
      I lost my nerve
      I took her back and made her dessert

Comment

Originally posted by jscott1
        Just talked to a F1 driver in Prescott AZ who said he would be in RiffRaff this year and just trashed a motor. Also said that Hoot would be in the Bear and that it was common knowledge.
        Well who ever this "unknown" IF1 guy is won't he have to be at PRS in an Unlimited??? and what did he trash a motor in???
        http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
        http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

It was a motor in RiffRaff. As I said, this is what was told to me. I don't
          have his permission to repeat his name now but will try to get it.

All I am asking is can any of you refute or confirm with facts.

jscott1

Comment

i also heard the rumor that riff blew her motor but i wasnt sure

Comment

I live in prescott, there are three of us who race here, two of us are curent formula 1 guys, and I guarantee there is no Riff Raff talk around here!

Comment

If this F1 driver is new to unlimited's, then he will have to go to rookie school for the unlimited class. I will check to see if any "new" names have entered for the school. I should know more tonight.

Comment

I might buy the RiffRaff part, but not the Bear thing.

Comment

Hoot is the man

Comment

I was the one who talked to the pilot. He is a T-6 pilot. He has flown Unlimited's before. He flew Baby Gorilla years ago. He told me that he will be in Riff Raff this year, and Hoot will be in the Bear. That's all I know. I am not at liberty to say his name as I do not have his permission to use it. He also told me that he made metal in Riff Raff.

Comment

To set all this straight, I talked to the pilot. (jscott1 is my close relative)
                        The pilot is a t-6 driver, who has been an alternate for a couple unlimited's in the past. I'm not at liberty to use his name, but he has flown Baby Gorilla. I work at an RV dealer in AZ and he is one of our customers. He told me that he will be in Riff Raff this year, and that Hoot will be in the Bear. He also told me that he made metal in Riff Raff. Now you all know what I know. If I get more info, I'll pass it on.
                        That's a negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full...

Comment

Originally posted by rscott78
                          To set all this straight, I talked to the pilot. (jscott1 is my close relative)
                          The pilot is a t-6 driver, who has been an alternate for a couple unlimited's in the past. I'm not at liberty to use his name, but he has flown Baby Gorilla. I work at an RV dealer in AZ and he is one of our customers. He told me that he will be in Riff Raff this year, and that Hoot will be in the Bear. He also told me that he made metal in Riff Raff. Now you all know what I know. If I get more info, I'll pass it on.
                          Hummn.... I've not been doing much "rumor control" this year due to pressure from a couple of projects... but a quick check of the racing records would show who the person might be.

I've not heard anything along this line from anyone connected with the Bear.... but.... not too much surprises me anymore....

Wayne Sagar
                          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............
                            http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
                            http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Archer
                              zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............

WAKE UP VICTOR