Navy Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navy Days

In Nampa Idaho the local airport and aviation museum put on an exhibit last weekend, in honor of the men and women for their service in the Navy.

I heard that Bad Attitude and a Curtiss P-40 were going to be there, but I was not able to attend I just so happened to be in the vicinity Fri. evening and saw what looked like a Sea Fury in the sky? Was anyone there to confirm this? I so wanna say I saw her in the air Any pics Pleeeze Thanks!

BTW: Last year they were offering rides in a B-25 Mitchell for a cool $300 I also saw a lucky person get a ride in the museum's P-40!

Re: Navy Days

It's all true............. Tom Camp had his Wildcat, Danny Summers had his Skyraider, Gary Hubler had Bill Rheinschid's Sea Fury, Bob Nightengail had his T-28, Doc Collins had his N3N and Rick Drake in his SNJ. The Museum houses John Paul's 2 P-40's in addition to his P-51C. AS far as the rides go, contact the Warhawk Air Museum at 208-465-6446 and they will fill you in on the the ride opportunities and special sponsorships available. There are several more opportunites throughout the summer to take a ride in a P-40, B-25, T-28,P-51,N3N or a T-6. www.warhawkairmuseum.org

Comment

Working...
    X