Nikon 80-400mm VR for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikon 80-400mm VR for sale

With PRS just around the corner, I am selling my Nikon 80-400mm VR (Vibration Reduction) lens, USA model. It is the standard Nikon F-mount that will fit any of Nikon's D-SLRs and all but the more ancient film cameras (you know, the ones that Neal Nurmi uses). I bought this lens in 2004 and have not used it much which is why I am selling it (and other projects are draining the bank account). Package includes:

Nikon 80-400mm VR (USA) lens in near perfect condition
    Front and rear lens caps
    Lens hood
    Detachable tripod mount
    Soft case
    Manual
    Box

Every thing is original. Only defect is a small crack on the inner part of the lens hood that does not effect functionality or appearance. You can only see it when the hood is off. All aspects of the lens are perfect and VR work just fine.

Sample images taken with this very lens are here: http://www.pbase.com/wjpearce/nikon_80400mm_vr Keep in mind that Chino, CA has a very unique color of "air".

New they are around $1400. Used ones on ebay go for around $1100. First $1000 gets the lens delivered to your door, well packed via USPS Priority Insured. Cashier's Check preferred but I will take a personal check and hold the item until the check clears.

Feel free to ask questions here or PM me. If there are no takers it will go on eBay. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files
    Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
    Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)
Working...
X