Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted Thread

Arrguh....

Sometimes I should pick the days I work till dawn better and either stay up a bit later, or just don't do it!

I got up late this AM and found a thread on the board that contained a bit of information that was not supposed to be "leaked" yet...

"Damage" is prolly done since a few hundred views were registered but...

Until I hear from the principals on how to handle this, I was "forced" to take the thread down..

For those of you who read it, please hold off on speculation in public for the moment..

I suspect we'll have an official announcement now that it's "out there"...

Anyway...

Sorry for the confusion to all involved!

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Deleted Thread

Dang, wha'd I miss?

Guess PRS will yield some answers in 4 weeks...
    Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
    World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Yay..I know something you don't know! Wahoo I feel special...yeah right

My lips are sealed.

Red
      Red
      chanting...400+

Comment

Hehehe, I'm informed.
        Just found out I'm not going to be in town.
        You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

HEHEHEHEHEH....I don't know nothing.....

It's really not anything to get excited about.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEPTER
            HEHEHEHEHEH....I don't know nothing.....

It's really not anything to get excited about.

Yeah, except for that XXXXXXX XXX, and X XXXXX XXXX might be there, and the fact that they are going to XXXX X XXXXX XXXXX on-site!

But you're right. Nothing to get excited about.

Comment

UH yeah like you all think the general public is going to be invited.....
              http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
              http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Arrgguu... I missed it. Oh well, I've got my plane ticket, my car rented, my room reserved... if it happens at PRS I'll find out
                Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
                My Photos
                My Ride

Comment

Ahh... .can we keep the speculation down to a dull roar..

THANKS!!

Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar

THANKS!!

Sorry

Jarrod

Comment

Well now, nobody told me, I am not saying that nobody didn't tell somebody something, somebody could have told somebody something, just nobody told me!

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar

THANKS!!

You and Scotty really need to moderate your boards a little better. Both Matt and I have quit posting for this reason. A post from awhile back was changed and it was not caught by the site owner. The post was changed to a point that was not even close to the real story, and was used against me to attack my/our professional life in aviation. It has done damage beyond repair to not only peoples goals, and plans. It has effected peoples relationships as well. We can no longer trust a whole lot of people because it. It did not happen here so it's not your fault, but I just don't want to see you get in trouble over this kind of thing. Get some moderaters please(if you do I apologize). Take a load off dude... Have a beer. You can't do it all yourself. Good work on catching this. Not a huge deal, but I'm sure they will love you for keeping it under wraps. I'll go back to lurking now.

Michael Town

Comment

Originally posted by FNG
                          You and Scotty really need to moderate your boards a little better
                          Ummn... .here a while back, I earned the title "BoardNazi"...

Folks can't edit their own messages past a reasonable "I didn't mean to say that" grace period.. I think, it's something like 5 to 15 minuts and some have complained about that.

It's done for a reason, so a message can't be changed to alter the meaning of someone's response to it.

The board software we run on here is really the industry standard, the Caddy of the fleet, so to speak. It can do, pretty much, what we ask of it.

There are some mods here, lots of posts get deleted or are never even seen. This particular thread revealed something that will be revealed anyway and soon. Only problem I had with the revelation was that I personally agreed to keep this particular bit of info under wraps.

Someone in RARA let the cat out, I put it back in... Some saw it, some know what it was and some were putting things in this thread that revealed it all over again so I asked to keep it to a dull roar..

I'm open to critique (I can never spell the critisizem word right ) but in this case, I don't see where we're screwing the doggy???

Wayne Sagar
                          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Like I said good eye. Just wanted to give a heads up and tell people to be careful what you post. At least you keep the unregistered posts at bay as much as you can. After my little issue I'm for a little more nazism* on the boards(*don't even know if that's a word). As stated before it didn't happen here. If it did you may have prevented the outcome.

Comment

I can be very cynical when people are involved, expect the worst most of the time. But I can be naive about forums like this board. The idea of willfully attacking someone with words, mostly someone I have never met face to face, is very foreign. We all make mistakes, all go "oops, that did'nt come out right" especially when emotions are so hard to convey here. Dry sense of humor does'nt come across well as I have found.
                              We may argue a point, but I have to agree some take all this WAAAAY too seriously, and hurt good people with flippant or sometimes malicious comments. We've seen a few pretty childish reactions over the years on all these boards, and seen some people with axes to grind and no better place to grind them.
                              It's your board Wayne, "boardnazi" or not! Delete away! Protect us from those that would cause us harm. Protect us from ourselves!

Leo Smiley
                              Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                              airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                              thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
                              X