Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US or UK online stores for Photo Equipments??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US or UK online stores for Photo Equipments??

I am based in London UK, not a professional photographer but not bad though.... I have been using Internet for shopping most of the time,,, and now when i feel the need to update my camera from Yashica to a better brand though the one i have been using is not that bad, still,,,,,, I tried pricerunner.co.uk kelko.co.uk and some other price comparison sites, on checking some good stores in UK online through kelko e.g. www.microglobe.co.uk , i compared the price of an article manualy with one in a US store, the price in US store was quoted without VAT,shipping cost, and lense cost, I need to know if the prices in US are better then UK,,, or it effect the same with the inclusion of all excluded factors above.??Thank You

Re: US or UK online stores for Photo Equipments??

I really don't have a clue, but you may have better luck asking this on a photo fourm such as fredmiranda.com. There are a ton of UK shooters there.

Comment

Re: US or UK online stores for Photo Equipments??

Originally posted by amsurfer
      I am based in London UK, not a professional photographer but not bad though.... I have been using Internet for shopping most of the time,,, and now when i feel the need to update my camera from Yashica to a better brand though the one i have been using is not that bad, still,,,,,, I tried pricerunner.co.uk kelko.co.uk and some other price comparison sites, on checking some good stores in UK online through kelko e.g. www.microglobe.co.uk , i compared the price of an article manualy with one in a US store, the price in US store was quoted without VAT,shipping cost, and lense cost, I need to know if the prices in US are better then UK,,, or it effect the same with the inclusion of all excluded factors above.??Thank You
      Have a look at http://www.warehouseexpress.com/ Yheir prices are not to bad for Uk prices but they will never be as cheap US prices.
      You can check a US store for prices and they ship to the UK http://www.7dayshop.com/
      It all depends on what u looking for.
      Steve

Comment

Working...
      X