what's up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's up?

did everyone go on strike yesterday?????

Re: what's up?

Notice how nice it was to shop in Wal-mart? I actually support people who were marching for immigrants rights. I think immigrants are a good thing for this country.

Now the Illegals breaking our laws, that's a totally different story

Jarrod

Comment

Originally posted by jarrodeu
      Now the Illegals breaking our laws

Jarrod
      If they're 'illegal', they're breaking the law just by being here.....

Comment

Originally posted by wardog
        If they're 'illegal', they're breaking the law just by being here.....
        Exactly! and stealing from taxpayers by using our public services.

Jarrod

Comment

Now is not the time for us legal citizens, (black white brown,,,, whatever color they are) to sit back and think this will blow over. We need to keep pressure on our senators for NO amnesty. I totally support immagration but when you cheat the system and sneak in in front of thousands that are waiting legally to get in.. That just chaps my hide.
          I would be somewhat symathetic to the illegal alien who come to this country to want to be a citizen, to want to learn english, to want to be a productive part of our society but they don't... The majority of them come here just for the money and send it all back to Mexico. They use us, big business uses them.. And so on and so on..
          If you like what is going on in France with thier immigrant population mixing down thier society, just wait, we are heading in that very same direction.
          Just alil some of my $.02
          Bear..... and now Ghost Fever Forever...... John

Comment

My boss just got rear ended by a by a truck driver last week. He spoke no english, had no insurance, and was not legal. Yet he still had a commercial drivers license............ How the hell does that happen? After 9/11 I still have no idea how this still happens. Makes you wonder who else is coming across that border. When LA gets vaporized by a dirty bomb we will know.

Comment

My wifes best friend was hit by drunk driver. This guy was illegal, and had 3 prior DUI's, and was wanted for burglary charges in California. He never went to prison because he jumped bail and ran to Mexico TWICE! I say, legal immigration is fine, but we should build a wall on the border to help stop illegals as well as enforce the law.
              Tony

Comment

But who is going to make my burritos!!!! Daaaamnit!

Comment

Originally posted by deepsky
                  ..... we should build a wall on the border to help stop illegals as well as enforce the law.
                  Well they have a barbed wire wall somewhere in Africa to prevent africans escaping to Europe..there is video footage with a nightcamera and let me tell ya....the ingenuity to get over that fence is amazing..some loose their limbs when making over the fence..but still they do come over...I have nuting against brothers.
                  http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Juke
                    Well they have a barbed wire wall somewhere in Africa to prevent africans escaping to Europe..there is video footage with a nightcamera and let me tell ya....the ingenuity to get over that fence is amazing..some loose their limbs when making over the fence..but still they do come over...I have nuting against brothers.
                    Don't really see people from central/south america dealing with much genocide though do you.

Comment

Originally posted by FNG
                      Don't really see people from central/south america dealing with much genocide though do you.
                      Eh I am not a native english speaker..I don't follow..how does genoside suddenly relate to the matter at hand ?
                      http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Comment

I remember when we had an electric fence between South Africa and Mozambique and I tell you the Mozambicans tried anything and everything to cross our borders! Problem was these guys use to cross over the border and cut through the Kruger National park, so if you made it over the border and never got caught by the army....well they had one last obstacle, the king of Africa...the lions! This eventually created another problem. Many of the illegals that came over the border where HIV or aids infected so many of the lions got sick and died. According to the KNP, the lions were dying from some sort of animal TB infection caused by eating these dudes.
                        So now I no longer live in SA, I live in the UK. The UK has got such a huge problem with illegals and asylum seekers and it's getting worse every day. Sad to say but the Brits are to blame.
                        Read this...

And if you are a legal citizen, well it just gets tougher when you pay your tax.

The illegals/asylum seekers are screwing this country like no other man has done before!

Comment

Eh I am not a native english speaker..I don't follow..how does genoside suddenly relate to the matter at hand ?

I think he might be relating to the genoside that has been happening in Africa in the past....maybe! lol

Comment

Look at how bad that matter is in Africa. I would tear a limb off too if faced with it. Oh well back to air racing now.

Comment

Originally posted by FNG
                              Look at how bad that matter is in Africa. I would tear a limb off too if faced with it. Oh well back to air racing now.

I think they get chopped off!

Comment

Working...
                              X