World's Fastest Indian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World's Fastest Indian

Who has seen this movie! This is by far the best movie I've seen about why we do this racing thing. They let the hero be the hero, and they didn't throw in any mental illness, drinking problems, or any of that hollywood crap. If any of you boys have a girlfriend or wife that does not get you take them to see this and they will. Bert Monroe had one goal throughout the entire movie. Get to Bonniville "just to see just how fast she will go". The best part is when he gets there and says "I'm here". I feel that way EVERYDAY I drive onto the tarmac at Stead.
    It also made me think of some of my heros. My Father, Kerch, Lyle, Skippy, Ron B, Tiger, LD and many others. They all hold the same qualities that drive that person inside me. The love for what they do! I feel honored to work with/around all of them.

Re: World's Fastest Indian

I've seen the movie twice. EXCELLENT MOVIE!!!

I'm hoping it will come out on dvd in the future.....gotta have it!

Comment

Finally saw it this weekend. Absolutely loved it! Granted, I know nothing about the real story.
      _________
      -Matt
      Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

Originally posted by WARPT
        I've seen the movie twice. EXCELLENT MOVIE!!!

I'm hoping it will come out on dvd in the future.....gotta have it!
        It came out on DVD a couple weeks ago. It was out of stock everywhere but one local (Oceanside) Wal Mart. But it is just as good a deal, or better, online from AMAZON-even with shipping.
        GREAT movie!

JM

Comment

Working...
        X