When????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When????

So, is anybody going to just finally drop the charade and admit that Tom Cruise is behind the Dago Red sale? When is the shell game going to be over????

Re: When????

I am just waiting for Randy to announce that he and dad have sold Warlock in order to finance Dago......

Comment

abstruse, ambiguous, arcane, backdoor, camouflaged, classified, cloak-and-dagger, close, closet, clouded, conspiratorial, covered, covert, cryptic, dark, deep, disguised, enigmatical, esoteric, furtive, hush-hush, mysterious, mystic, mystical, obscure, occult, out-of-the-way, private, recondite, reticent, retired, secluded, shrouded, strange, under wraps, undercover, underground, undisclosed, unenlightened, unfrequented, unintelligible, unknown, unpublished, unrevealed, unseen, veiled

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
        So, is anybody going to just finally drop the charade and admit that Tom Cruise is behind the Dago Red sale? When is the shell game going to be over????
        I sure hope not. Imagine the pits being filled with a whole bunch of Cruise followers who don't give a damn about the airplanes. I know a lot of you want the races to go big time but I am happy with the way that it is now, nice and small. If it goes big time it won't be nearly as fun.

Jarrod

Comment

Be careful what you ask for

Originally posted by jarrodeu
          I sure hope not. Imagine the pits being filled with a whole bunch of Cruise followers who don't give a damn about the airplanes. I know a lot of you want the races to go big time but I am happy with the way that it is now, nice and small. If it goes big time it won't be nearly as fun.

Jarrod
          I had a really interesting conversation with Mike Keenum a few years ago about this subject. We all want the sport to grow, more interest, TV coverage, more $$ for the racers but there is a price to pay for this. Mike brought to light that things would change forever if this happened. No longer would the pits be so open, individual racer pits would become much less accessable, crowding would be an issue so maybe pit access would be much limited....

*sigh* life can be so complicated can't it!

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

TC should buy this.....yellow peril

Comment

Trust me Guy's - (Although it's been alot of fun to watch all of the post's about Dago Red over the past few months, and very entertaining for those of us still involved with this Aircraft) TOM CRUISE - nor anyone involved with him - has anything to do with buying DAGO RED. But keep the rumors comming - I enjoy the HELL out of em !

Dan Stout

Comment

OK, here is the deal!

Actually, I talked to XXXXXXX today and he confirmed that XXXXXXXX has/or will purchase DR. He is not sure, but probably XXXXXXXXX will fly DR at Reno 2006. If XXXXXXXX is not available for Reno 2006, then they may go with XXXXXXX or just hold out until Reno 2007. A qualified crew could be a problem for Reno 2006, but XXXXXXX has agreed to participate and help make DR a winner during the transition.

Sounds plausable to me, what do you guys think?

Comment

Actually, I talked to XXXXXXX today and he confirmed that XXXXXXXX has/or will purchase DR. He is not sure, but probably XXXXXXXXX will fly DR at Reno 2006. If XXXXXXXX is not available for Reno 2006, then they may go with XXXXXXX or just hold out until Reno 2007. A qualified crew could be a problem for Reno 2006, but XXXXXXX has agreed to participate and help make DR a winner during the transition.

yay mad libs!...

Just fill in the blanks with a nouns, verbs,adverbs, and adjectives!

I wonder just how many of these may be accurate!.

Comment

I heard from stall #2 that whoever buys DR is going to put a big round 4360 in it & foot pedals in it with the seven time Tour De #2 winner to get it down the runway till the 4360 kicks in. The last time this was tried #2 kicked in & the plane just went in circles on the runway.That is where the saying started that "Blessed are they that run in circles for they shall become Wheels" WOW
                    Lockheed Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gollwitzer
                      "Blessed are they that run in circles for they shall become Wheels"
                      Dude that is some DEEP #2.

Comment

I'm watching Tom Cruise right now with D.Sawyer sitting in the hanger with his Dual P51 "Kiss Me Kate" in the background.They showed some flying Film with him in the back seat.
                        Lockheed Bob
                        Lockheed Bob

Comment

"... with his Dual P51 "Kiss Me Kate"...
                          Pardon me, but... <<BARF!!!>>

SA

Comment

Pardon me, but... <<BARF!!!>>
                            HEY!... thats not #2! << BARF>> belong in its own thread.

Comment

Working...
                            X