Guess what i saw today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what i saw today???

Well typical sunday morning at work for me when all of a sudden i hear something. Its kind of a different sound. And i know just what it was. Making her departure from riverside is Miracle Maker race #50 Sweet. Nothing like a mustang to make work a little more interesting. She was not sounding really great a lot of popping but he could have been throttling back. Ill be at the airport the next few days with my camera if shes out ill take a few shots and share. I love the sound of a merlin. Have a Good Day.

Brian
    a&p

Re: Guess what i saw today???

Hey No1FBfan,

It's cool to see someone else from this board located in Tulsa. Where are you and A&P at? I am restoring some T-6s at Riverside and getting ready to put a Yak-9 back together. You should drop by the hangar sometime.

-wrbrdmech

Comment

Cool I might stop by sometime if i can. I got my a&p in 2003. Have not really used it much. Im currently a heavy equipment operater and mechanic at the creek county landfill.
      a&p

Comment

I'm an A&P here in Tulsa--Mind if I drop by and see your projects?

Comment

No, don't mind people dropping by. Hangar B-98 on the east side of the airport. I'm always there on Sundays, the rest of the week during the evenings but those times change. Sundays are the best time to catch me.

Thanks,
          Shane

Comment

Working...
          X