Fenceline Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fenceline Video

Hey guys, just finished editing some videos taken at Reno in '04 and '05. Kind of a hodgepodge of different years and races, but some decent shots in there I think.

Thought some of you might find them interesting.

Click here to watch Valley-O-Speed I

Click here to watch Valley-O-Speed-II

Re: Fenceline Video

thanks for posting...

Comment

Originally posted by Exfokkerflyer
      Hey guys, just finished editing some videos taken at Reno in '04 and '05. Kind of a hodgepodge of different years and races, but some decent shots in there I think.

Thought some of you might find them interesting.
      So XFF, Nice video.
      By your handle, I'm wondering what Fokker you flew and for whom? I currently am involved with 4 former QX F-28's in Moses Lake. Do I know you? You weren't very far from us in the Valley. PM me if you want to.
      Bill Clark
      Lead Mechanic
      GEG Mtx Horizon Air
      Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

I used to work for Empire flying the F-27... enjoyed the airplane, not the job so much... pretty common I guess.

If you were out in the Valley somewhere near us I'm sure we've waived or choked on the same dirt together! Pretty much park in the same spot from where the video was filmed for the first one...

Hopefully we can do it again next year... every year I expect to see that area off limits!

Tom Messer
        Barbie Jet guider...

Comment

Bill Garnett
          InterstellarDust
          Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

Originally posted by Exfokkerflyer
            Tom Messer
            Barbie Jet guider...
            Tom! That says it all. HAH! We put up the AIRRACEADDICT.COM sign on the fence right in front of where we camp. Drop by next September and say hi. Whatever possessed you to go for the Barbie Jet, anyways? That's quite a leap from the BOMBER to the BARBIE. I mean, they ARE sexy and stuff, but..........
            Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

Well i originally flew the Brakillya at Skywest and got tired of losing my hearing... actually I think the F did that... anyway the Barbie Jet is less work and slightly more money... and that's the goal isn't it?

We always fly a Chevron windsock and our camp buddies fly the pirate flag... and I will indeed stop by, I remember that sign!

Comment

Somebody who knows somebody else says he thinks they put a new fence in the V.O.S. area....

Please say it ain't so.....

ANybody live up there that can go out and check???

I'll be haulin thru there in Late April, and I will go out and check.....

Comment

Working...
                X