Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE RENO 2004 RAMP PASS DECAL FOR DONATION TO ANIMAL RIGHTS FUND.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE RENO 2004 RAMP PASS DECAL FOR DONATION TO ANIMAL RIGHTS FUND.

Whoever wants it can have the decal described below for "FREE" if you make a $25 or higher, donation to: Compassion for Camden, Inc, on behalf of: "Followers of the Reno Air Races concerned about animal abuse"

I found their website by accident. The animals look like they really need help. It bothers me to see such abuse, neglect...I thought this decal might be wanted by someone and if their money is going to a animal rights charity, it may motivate a person to donate to their cause.

Here is info re their mission:

Compassion for Camden, Inc., is a humane society dedicated to the prevention of cruelty to animals within the City of Camden, New Jersey, USA. The organization was founded in November 1992 and incorporated in the State of New Jersey the following year. We are a private, non-profit, all-volunteer humane society funded entirely by private donations and recognized as tax-exempt under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Service.

If you look at their website, and are compassionate towards animals, you will see their immediate and urgent needs.

Here is their website:

If you want the decal, send me an email or phone call stating such, wait for a response from me to go ahead, then send Compassion for Camden $25 or higher, and have them send me an email that it has been recieved. Once the money is in their account, I will then send you the decal to you.

Decal facts: 2004 decal that measures approx 4x4". It's a ramp pass that would be stuck on the outside of your windshield to get into the ramp area. It's in good cond, not perfect, but good.

It's a metallic blue decal, unused, so you could peel off the backing and stick it on something...

It's from 2004, made out to "careflight".

Says on it: "Ramp 04, National Championship Air Races, Reno Nevada, 000217, Careflight." Shows an artists sketch of the home pylon with a couple of airplanes going around it. Really simple graphics, nothing fancy. Black text on a blue metallic decal.

Contact me if interested and all the animals of Camden County, NJ thankyou for your help.

skyvandelta@yahoo.com
    Attached Files

Re: FREE RENO 2004 RAMP PASS DECAL FOR DONATION TO ANIMAL RIGHTS FUND.

Second picture shown below.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X