Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvesting Waste Heat in Aircraft Applications

Enjoy...

Its my Senior project webpage, I will be finishing the project in the next couple weeks.

Sorry about borrowed images, had to put stuff in perspective for my professors that aren't flyboys.

Re: Harvesting Waste Heat in Aircraft Applications

Ultra-cool
    _________
    -Matt
    Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

Originally posted by laminar
      Enjoy...

Its my Senior project webpage, I will be finishing the project in the next couple weeks.

Sorry about borrowed images, had to put stuff in perspective for my professors that aren't flyboys.

http://antipasto.union.edu/~seguine/
      Elliott... Good info! Here's a "critique" though... (see example screen shot)

I think your tag:
      Code:
      <div style="position: absolute; top: 315px; left: 20px; width: 315px; height: 27px; z-index: 24">
      is causing the effect. If I size my fonts down to smallest (from medium, default setting for IE) then the positioning is OK...

I get dinged at times for using the old nested table method of positioning and standard font tags... but it's good to keep the "lowest common denominator" in mind when making pages I think...

Anyway... didn't mean to knock your effort, just thought you'd want to know what it looked like on my browser (fairly standard settings) as well as others..

Keep up the good work and GOOD LUCK on the project grades!

Wayne
      Attached Files
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Thanks for the help, Wayne

I hoave noticed the problems with font size and overlapping images and such but it only happens on some machines, I used front page to set it up and had to figure it out as I went. So I am still working out bugs.

Comment

One factual correction. Above the photo of Howard Pardue's "Fury," the text states:

"This is Howard Pardue's Sea Fury race 13. Notice how different his exhaust dumps are. I saw no others like them at Reno. It is unlikely this is a mod as Mr Pardue is known for running completely stock machines."

Well, its a mod :-)

According to Ezell Aviation's website (and they should know, they built 'Fury') the exhaust configuration came about because 1) Pardue wanted a tuned exhaust system and 2) the airframe they started with didn't have an accessory cowling segment, so they were into the realm of fabrication there anyway.

The other Sea Furies (like September Pops) have a configuration that is more like a true stock (Bristol Centaurus powered) Sea Fury than the setup that Pardue's 'Fury' has.

See http://ezellaviation.com/Past%20Pages/fury.htm

Comment

I wasn't able to find real definitive information on that I appreciate the information and I will adjust the information on the website, thanks again

Elliot

Comment

Thanks for the assistance, I have made changes based on both suggestions, I really appreciate the help.

Comment

Working...
              X