Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Record/Album on Reno Air Racing. Have questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record/Album on Reno Air Racing. Have questions.

Wondering if anyone has ever listened to or seen this album or anything similar?

It's supposed to have start ups, fly bys, interviews...I don't have a record player so I can't listen to it.

Does anyone have the ability to copy/transfer album info onto a CD?

Contact me here:

skyvandelta@yahoo.com

Thanks

Picture link here:

Attached Files

Re: Record/Album on Reno Air Racing. Have questions.

I googled the name on the album, Aircraft Records, and up came this website.

Looks like the same folks???

the album is copyright 1982.

Comment

I've got a record player... and I might even be able to connect it to the computer. Guess I'll have to do a little experimenting to see if it will work.
      Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
      My Photos
      My Ride

Comment

I bought the CD's of the Races a few years ago. They are pretty cool driving around town with the Unlimited Gold racers going by and people around you ducking for cover and wondering what is going on. It really sounds good ,with a good system, with our Cherokee in the hangar. It sure gets poeple's attention at the airport.
        I do not know how the LP sounds, but I recommend any CD. Top Notch Sound!

Comment

Its a great LP, the interviews are great the race sounds are great, I do however remember some cheesy 80's synth during intros and stuff, but there has to be something wrong with it.

I used to crank it on pappy's cornerhorns when we'd have a new babysitter, a babysitter who hadnt yet seen the trick, it was a gas everytime

What was that!?!, (running down from upstairs, younger sibs in tow)
          did an airplane crash or something!

Comment

Working...
          X